Angela Cannings Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post  fassitsangel Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:17 pm

Hi Angela/Penny,

Angela I have read your book and I am saddened that to this day such atrocities are continuing in the family courts. Your story has left me struggling for words as I write this because it is so awful what you and your family have been through and are left dealing with for years afterwards.

I don't have much to add other that I am going through something similar at the moment except I have not been accused of any abuse except perhaps my husband and I have been accused of the potential risk of emotional harm towards the children and we are dealing with this and putting our case together as we are litigant in person.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello and that having read your book and the similarities with our case - it makes me wonder if all cases within the family courts put this sort of pressure and stress on families.

Kind Regards and best of luck with the campaign

fassitsangel

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hello and welcome to you

Post  Angela Cannings Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi and welcome to the Foundation its good to hear from you.
Needless to say if there is anything that you either need information for or any support that we can give you do not hesitate to contact us, I have to say that Penny is the brains!! while I can advise emotionally.
I am glad you read the book and yes it is totally inhumane what happens either in the criminal or family courts.
The biggest bone of contention is while the authorities are gunning for the accused they fail to understand the devastating impact on the families and importantly the children which years on leaves its mark big time.

Keep in touch. Smile

Angela Cannings

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post  fassitsangel Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Hi thanks so much for the warm welcome.

I really do think I need to talk this through with one or both of you but it is such a long story and I don't know where to begin!

It's an honour to speak to you Angela. Your dealings with social workers really struck a chord with me.

My husband and I are now writing our own book and will definitely come to you in the future to find out how we go about getting a publisher etc.

This is exactly what is happening to us - the children's needs and wishes and feelings are not being considered in all of this and this is what makes me so sad. Honestly you wouldn't believe half of what is happening and has happened to us.

I will email you and let you know everything. I assume I use the email as on the home page?

Thanks again

fassitsangel

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum