Angela Cannings Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just read -Cherished

5 posters

Go down

Just read -Cherished Empty Just read -Cherished

Post  kplank Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:01 pm

I've just finished reading Angela's book, Cherished, and wanted to say how much I feel for the terrible ordeal she has been through.

Life has been so unfair, I can only hope that things get better and that you are reunited with your lovely husband and daughter.

Wishing you the future happiness you deserve.

Karen

kplank

Back to top Go down

Just read -Cherished Empty Re: Just read -Cherished

Post  fassitsangel Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 pm

I read cherished and am now reading it for a 2nd time.
The horrors that Angela faced still haunt me. It is the only book I have ever read where I have been genuinely tearful. Nothing has ever moved me so much.
I fully understand the horrors of the family courts having been through and continue to go through the same.
Totally understand the pressures in the family and all the emotions associated.
Family courts are evil places, the stress of family proceedings is unbearable at times. I couldn't imagine what I would do in Angela's situation.
Just wanted to say well done for getting through it, you are amazingly brave and strong and I sincerely wish you and your family happiness and peace.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention and thank you for your continued and dedicated support to similar causes.

You and Penny have a formidable reputation and I mean that in the nicest possible way Very Happy Well done for joining forces.

Thanks

fassitsangel

Back to top Go down

Post  KJ2009 Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:13 am

Hi, I too have just finished reading Cherished for the second time. I just wanted to say that it is unbelievable what Angela had to go through. The book describes everything perfectly and it sounds like an absolute nightmare. I cannot believe that it took so long to get the truth out, but am glad the judges finally saw the truth. I hope Angela is enjoying life as much as can be possible under the circumstances and that her relationship with Jade and Terry is good. It is absolutely ridiculous that it even went that far. I can remember watching this TV drama with Sarah playing Angela, but the book is so detailed and very very sad at times. I just can't believe all that happened :-( I have never had such an experience so cannot imagine what it actually felt like to go through that - what a terrible thing to have happen. I cried a few times reading the book - even though it was the second time - it is such a sad story. Good Luck Angela, you deserve to have a happy life now and to share a fantastic relationship with Jade. Take care. KJ xxx

KJ2009

Back to top Go down

Just read -Cherished Empty A compulsory read!

Post  Faith Hope and Charity Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:09 pm

I am currently reading Cherished.

Thank you so much for this book!!

Those facing a potential similar position need experiences to relate too!

annonymous xx
searching for light at the end of my tunnel

Faith Hope and Charity

Back to top Go down

Just read -Cherished Empty Angela''s Book - Cherished

Post  camberwomble Thu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

I have just read this book, my sister died of Cot death in 1988, we have never been given a reason, i was only 5 at the time but only too aware of the things that went on... this book brought so many memories back and it made me cry....

I have now passed the book on to my mum (she was the one that found my little sister)

I hope that you are doing ok.. and that you are rebuilding slowly...

I am raising money for Foundation of the Study of Infant deaths in September by doing the Ladies Hydro Active Run....

I hope we get answers soon...

camberwomble

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Hope and Charity Thu May 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Dear Camberwomble

I hope we all get the answers soon.
You are an inspiration to be raising money for the cause. There is not enough money for research into the study of infant deaths. As a result parents and families continue to go through hell of being falsely accused of child murder just like Angela. In 2009 this is still happening. Only yesterday Anne Marie Rooney was found not guilty of manslaughter. She was accused of shaken baby syndrome and always maintained her innocence! Thank god for a jury with common sense who took just seven and a half hours to arrive at its unanimous verdict!
I believe one day we will have the medical answers.

Keep the faith

Searching for the light at the end of my tunnel
xx

Faith Hope and Charity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down